&amp;lt;.:Fusion:.&amp;gt; <.:Fusion:.>

Turn up the guitar and it will be perfect.

Genecros responds:

Thanks for the comment! The volume and tempo of everything was the hardest to decide on, so that's why the guitar was so quiet... thanks again!

Hellforged meth Hellforged meth

Pretty good.

Pretty good.

WolfySnackrib responds:

Nah. It's total crap. Please listen to my Demonic Dominion songs. Now that is pretty good. This I just threw together in a few minutes to prove that newground users are retarded. I spent days working on Demonic Dominion, got 0 reviews, no positive feedback. I take a dump on newgrounds and people say it's "pretty good".

zombie child zombie child

Lol

Lol, I instantly knew that was a Arnold Swarchenegger's voice sample from Kindergarten Cop.

hagish responds:

hahahaha

Orchoelectra Loop Orchoelectra Loop

Nice loop.

I like how you started out sorta dark and quiet and then didn't kill the mood like most people do. 9/10 in my review and a 4/5 in my rating.

Quik Sand Quik Sand

Killed the moment at 0:29

I like the beginning but the beat that entered at 0:29 killed the moment for me. In my opinion, that was the only bad beat about this song, but from looking at the ratings for this song people must've ended the song from there and gave you a 1 or 0 rating. I'm giving it a 6/10 in my review and a 3 in my rating.

Amodayus responds:

1:53 is where it's at! thanks for the response. this was a live thing, one synth and one programmed keyboard with drums. thanks again.